Hey all!
Well, my parents are in China en route to the Philippines. My brother Daniel served his mission in the Philippines and my Uncles family lives in China so the three of them went on a trip to see family and Daniel's mission. The catch is that Hannah, my youngest sister, is still in school and needs driving around etc so Aidan and I came over to play taxi. It's good, we like our family.
But before we came I had some exciting stuff happen!! My maternity leave is ending soon, and so I've applied to Vancouver Coastal Health to work at Lions Gate Hospital as a Unit Clerk. And you have to go through testing etc to get a job there and I did my testing the morning of the day we left, and guess what I got?! 96%, Wohooo!!! I was pretty excited, I have a job interview lined up for the Monday after I get back so hopefully something really good will be waiting for me at home! Like a job! Part time though it is I would be very happy.
Anyways, just a tid bit of a note from my life. Oh by the way...it's snowing here!